Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying Movie

1I would like to purchase the new film from YouTube dual Smosh, Smosh: The Movie. I am from Hong Kong, waited for a long time for the release of this movie just to find out that it is not available in the region. Luckily, I have a US account which I managed to make a couple of months ago in case I want to have apps which are only available to the US store. I clicked on the Payment Info and typed in the HK credit card account, and was aghast to see that it can only allow US credit card info. I am really disappointed to see this. Does anyone know how I can get this film without doing illegal acts? Thanks in advance!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 8:12 AM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2015 8:20 AM in response to Duncan Law

You cannot use another country's iTunes store. It is a violation of the terms of service and cannot result in the complete loss of your accounts.

In order to use the U.S. store, or any country's store, you must be physically located inside the borders of that country and have a credit card issued in that country billed to a valid address in that country.

Buying Movie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.