Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help, I'm using an iPhone 6 plus and want to purchase songs but my card is being declined

HElp please, i am using iphone 6 plus and want to purchase songs from the itunes store nd reviewed the payment method by filling my mastercard but hav been declining it, so please i need quick solution to it

<Re-Titled By Host>

Apple Watch, iOS 8.1, null

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 8:17 AM

If you need a quick solution, go buy an iTunes gift card. Otherwise, you need to contact your bank and find out why it was declined.

I'm assuming that you're using a card issued in the same country as the store you're trying to buy from and that you are physically present in that country.

If not, you can't do that.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2015 8:17 AM in response to Aliyaharuna

If you need a quick solution, go buy an iTunes gift card. Otherwise, you need to contact your bank and find out why it was declined.

I'm assuming that you're using a card issued in the same country as the store you're trying to buy from and that you are physically present in that country.

If not, you can't do that.

Aug 5, 2015 10:44 AM in response to Aliyaharuna

If your payment method/ card is declined probably your bank doesn't let you make purchases on iTunes store. If you were already using ITS and the problem just appeared new, probably you have bad credit. It means you purchased something and the amount couldn't be charged from your card but you got your purchase. So you have debt to ITS. Upgrade you card limit and try to make purchase, when you try to make purchase, system will direct you to edit your payment informations and when you edit it, system will charge the amount and you will be able to purchase now.

If it is the first time that you are trying to purchase then contact with your bank to enable your card for ITS.

If you try to identify more then one card and you got the same error, probably you have a problem with your Apple ID.

Help, I'm using an iPhone 6 plus and want to purchase songs but my card is being declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.