Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buggy Mac Air early 2015

I got this Mac Air (early 2015) only a couple of weeks ago and I already seem to have problems, not sure if it's software or hardware.

1. When using Wifi on 5 Ghz and navigating to a web page using Safari, the page get's stuck but if I change over to 2.4ghz the page will load with no problem.
  2. When using iTunes, I often get the "spinning wheel" and on more than one occasion it will lock up on me and I have to do a app force shutdown or reboot the Mac.

Any ideas on what's going on or what am doing wrong? All updates are in place and I got 8GB of RAM with 256 GB flash HD.

Thanks in Advance

MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 9:36 AM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2015 11:44 AM in response to Rayjrf

The warranty entitles you to complimentary phone support for the first 90 days of ownership.

If you bought the product in the U.S. directly from Apple (not from a reseller), you have 14 days from the date of delivery in which to exchange or return it for a refund. In other countries, the return policy may be different. If you bought from a reseller, its return policy applies.

Buggy Mac Air early 2015

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.