Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the latest version iTunes cannot backup

after updated the latest version of iTunes 12.2.1 on 15 July 2015 ,i plug my iPhone 6Plus (ios 8.4) by using the original lightning cable ,until the end after finish running for syncing my phone and backing up (step 2 of 4) by using computer then iTunes show me "could not backup iPhone because iPhone disconnected" or "could not backup iphone because the backup corrupt or not compatible with iPhone (and ask me to delete backup for the iPhone and retry)".

i went Apple Store for help ,they recommant to uninstall the iTunes and download and install again , i had followed but until the end i still meet then same problem ,cannot backup .

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 7:19 AM

1 reply

Aug 4, 2015 6:38 AM in response to Zrtay

Hey there Zrtay,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I understand correctly, there's an issue backing up your iPhone with iTunes on your PC, and you were not able to resolve the issue by reinstalling the latest version of iTunes.

The article linked below provides troubleshooting tips that will resolve most issues backing up iOS devices using iTunes.

If you can't make an iTunes backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

So long.

the latest version iTunes cannot backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.