Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I cancel my credit card from my account ?

My card is declined because of the bank that I am participant with because they have some problems, so they have blocked all the cards of all customers.

I have used this credit card in my account in Apple Store, since my credit card not working because of the bank so Apple wants from me to verify my credit card, which I did already but it's not working because of the problem of the bank.So WHAT I NEED IS THAT TO DELETE MY CREDIT CARD FROM MY ACCOUNT FOREVER BECAUSE IT WON'T LET ME DOWNLOAD, BUY OR EVEN UPDATE ANY APPLICATIONS IN MY IPHONE I WANT TO RETURN BACK TO ITUNES CARD IT'S MUCH BETTER.

BUT HOW CAN I DELETE THE CREDIT CARD ?

iPhone 5s

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 7:51 AM

1 reply

Aug 4, 2015 6:36 AM in response to FKH95

Hello FKH95,

To change your payment type to none, or to change your payment information, then you will need to follow the directions below.

Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
  2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
  3. Tap your Apple ID.
  4. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
    User uploaded file
  5. Tap Payment Information. If you're using Family Sharing, you might not see Payment Information. Tap Family Sharing to see your family organizer's Apple ID.
  6. Change or remove your information. To remove your payment method, select None.
    See what to do if you don't see None or can't select it.
    User uploaded file
  7. Tap Done.

After you change your payment information, the iTunes Store places a temporary authorization hold on your credit card to verify your updated account information.

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers.

How can I cancel my credit card from my account ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.