Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone screen is turning black and it hasn't touched water i would like to know what's going on with it, also my ringer button isn't letting me put my phone on vibrate or loud

I've tried shutting off my phone a few times and also trying to put it in dried rice but nothing seems to function and i need help!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 8:10 AM

1 reply

Aug 4, 2015 6:41 AM in response to andreaa1233

HI, andreaa1233.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are experiencing issues with the screen on your iPhone. Here is an article that may provide some additional troubleshooting steps that may help.

Screen

Get help with the screen on your device if it has any of these issues:

• The screen is too dim, too bright, or you see only faint images
  • You see a solid color screen (black, white or blue)
  • You see lines, missing sections, discoloration, or poor image quality

Get help with other screen issues:

Get help with hardware features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If the issue persists, see the section labeled Issue not solved.

Cheers

my iphone screen is turning black and it hasn't touched water i would like to know what's going on with it, also my ringer button isn't letting me put my phone on vibrate or loud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.