Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I deauthorize all of my computers before 1 year?

I just upgrade my computers to Windows 10 and I need to reauthorize them, however I need to deauthorize the ones already in my account. Is there an easy way to do this without waiting 1 year?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 9:43 AM

Clickhereand ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance. Only they can perform a second Deauthorize All within the yearly period.

(131129)

4 replies

Aug 2, 2015 9:46 AM in response to MFerraro

Why do you need to reauthorize them? I've updated three different machines to Windows 10 (one from Win7, two from Win8.1) and in all cases the Apple ID authorization was preserved.

To deauthorize all computers within the 12 month limit, you'll need to contact Apple Supportand explain to them why you need to do so. Assuming they agree with the rationale, they can reset the authorized device count to zero for you.

How can I deauthorize all of my computers before 1 year?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.