Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moving - is there any thing special I should do?

Is there anything specific I should (something that will make my setup at the new location easier/quicker) do when I disconnect from one location and then reconnect at another location?

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 9:22 AM

If your internet at the new location is from a new provider then setting the wi-fi SSID/ESSID to the existing name might prevent a lot of setup on wi-fif enabled devices.

Other than that assuming all equipment is the same and you're not moving to a new country, not really much you need to configure on the AppleTV, except perhaps location if it changes your time zone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2015 9:22 AM in response to cenunez

If your internet at the new location is from a new provider then setting the wi-fi SSID/ESSID to the existing name might prevent a lot of setup on wi-fif enabled devices.

Other than that assuming all equipment is the same and you're not moving to a new country, not really much you need to configure on the AppleTV, except perhaps location if it changes your time zone.

Moving - is there any thing special I should do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.