Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs greyed out on Itunes Match when not connected to WI-FI

No doubt this question has already been asked but i'm struggling to find the answer, I can't access my songs whilst not using WI-FI with ITunes Match......is anybody else having this problem?....if so, does anyone have a solution?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 7:56 AM

Greetings D-Fiance,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are not able to download music from iTunes Match unless you are using Wi-Fi. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Resolve issues with iTunes Match - Apple Support

If you're using an iOS device and aren't on a Wi-Fi network, turn on 3G cellular data for iTunes Match. Fees might be associated with downloading over cellular networks. Contact your wireless carrier for details. Learn how to understand cellular data settings and usage. To turn on cellular data use the steps below:

1. Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap the toggle to the right of Use Cellular Data to turn it on.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Take care

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2015 7:56 AM in response to D-Fiance

Greetings D-Fiance,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are not able to download music from iTunes Match unless you are using Wi-Fi. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Resolve issues with iTunes Match - Apple Support

If you're using an iOS device and aren't on a Wi-Fi network, turn on 3G cellular data for iTunes Match. Fees might be associated with downloading over cellular networks. Contact your wireless carrier for details. Learn how to understand cellular data settings and usage. To turn on cellular data use the steps below:

1. Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap the toggle to the right of Use Cellular Data to turn it on.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Take care

Songs greyed out on Itunes Match when not connected to WI-FI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.