Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airport Express problem

August 2, 2015: Just within the last couple of weeks I've been unable to stream music from iTunes on my MacBook (running OS X 10.9.5) to my Airport Express base station connected to my stereo. As a result I can't play music from iTunes through my stereo speaker. Has something changed recently? What should I do?

Aiport Express-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 10:53 AM

1 reply

Aug 3, 2015 12:50 AM in response to DonMarsh2701

1. What is the status of the Express's LED: on / off / color / flashing?
  2. Does it appear in AirPort Utility, and if so do any status messages appear?

Has something changed recently?

Not with your Mac's operating system, not if you are still using Mavericks that is, and assuming you did not modify it in some way during that time either intentionally or inadvertently. There have been no recent software updates to either Mavericks or the Express. One's local wireless environment can change constantly though, through the proliferation of wireless devices. Or perhaps your Express is simply broken. Determine its status.

Airport Express problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.