Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help, I redeemed my gift card a while ago but now I can't use it!

I redeemed a 25€ gift card a while back, now when I want to buy a song, it takes me to the billing info page, but i don't want to use my credit card BECAUSE I HAVE 25€ ON MY APPLE BALANCE! So now I can't buy any songs!!!!!

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 11:20 AM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2015 11:47 AM in response to jellypeixe

Is this the first time that you've tried to download anything with the account ? If it is then unless the instructions on this page were used when creating an account : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor… , then payment details will need to be entered.

Though you are being asked for payment details it doesn't mean that the card will be charged (except for a temporary store holding charge, which your card issuer should remove within a few days or so), unless you are trying to gift content (your balance can't be used for gifting). After entering your payment details you should be able to remove them.

help, I redeemed my gift card a while ago but now I can't use it!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.