Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo app issue when importing photos from iPhone 6 "Operation couldn't be completed"

I have been a longtime apple user since the early 2000 and have had this macbook since last summer and have found issue after issue with it! My iPhone has been with me since February and has been fine. Last week I had my macbook bench tested and wiped by Apple because of various other issues with it. Apple reported it as in perfectly working condition! I am now importing my photos from my iPhone and am struggling to get to grips with how to get around this! Are these videos that matter to me, or are they just some pictures that have been sent by iMessage and can easily be recovered! Also Apple needs to get to work on these software issues! Why the **** can I not see the rest of the info on what is causing the issue! Come on! This should be solved by now! With what Apple has, they can offer a much cleaner experience! Thanks for the help,

Tyler.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 12:16 PM

1 reply

May 23, 2016 7:46 PM in response to TylerCowan

For an iPhone 6 to a iMac, I am having a similar issue, except in my case it will not even show the file name that it says is unreadable. I have made sure both operating systems are updated, rebooted, etc., but the issue persists. It essentially prevents me from importing anything from the device. This is frustrating. I can import raw images from a Canon device without a problem. Did you discover a fix to this issue?

Photo app issue when importing photos from iPhone 6 "Operation couldn't be completed"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.