Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i purchased music on iTunes and it will not sync/transfer from my mac to my iPhone

I cannot sync or transfer music purchased on my mac to my iPhone

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 11:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 7:58 AM

Howdy kckler,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I understand correctly, there is an issue syncing music to your iPhone from iTunes on your MacBook Pro. Can you play the music in iTunes? The article linked below provides a lot of great information that will help you sync all kinds of content to your iOS device.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2015 7:58 AM in response to kckler

Howdy kckler,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I understand correctly, there is an issue syncing music to your iPhone from iTunes on your MacBook Pro. Can you play the music in iTunes? The article linked below provides a lot of great information that will help you sync all kinds of content to your iOS device.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Cheers.

Aug 17, 2015 2:06 PM in response to Jason L

Jason - I have done this task a 1000 times, i have never had a problem sync music that i bought on iTunes to my iPhone or iPad. there are 4 songs that will not sync. the playlist on my mac has 25 songs and the exact one on my iPhone only has 21. i can play them in iTunes no problem. i will not buy any more music until this can be resolved. Please help and I did upgrade to the newest os this morning on all devices.

Linda

i purchased music on iTunes and it will not sync/transfer from my mac to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.