Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I upload my iTunes Playlist from my iPod Nano (6th Gen.) to my iTunes in my pc that was wiped clean after updating to Windows 10?

How do I upload or sync my iTunes Library back into the iTunes on my pc that has just been udated from Windows 8.1 to 10.0 when the entire Library was erased from the pc during the upgrade? The entire Library (2785 songs or approx. 14.8 gigs) is on an iPod Nano 6th Gen. My new iTunes recognizes the iPod.

iPod nano, iOS 8.1, Upgraded to iOs 10

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 1:19 PM

See Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device.

tt2

3 replies

Aug 2, 2015 2:41 PM in response to turingtest2

Dear turingtest2,

Thank you very much for the very detailed instructions and possibilities. I forgot to mention that most of the downloaded music was ripped from CDs

and some of it was replaced by iTunes from their inventory, after the fact. I'm somewhat new to iTune's ways and am learning!

Apple is really fortunate to have you to school us "greenhorns"! Think I'll buy a new iPod and relegate the Nano to my Honda Element. It will still

play my Jethro Tull and David Gilmour very nicely!

Thank you for taking the time!

Pete

How do I upload my iTunes Playlist from my iPod Nano (6th Gen.) to my iTunes in my pc that was wiped clean after updating to Windows 10?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.