Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I get my wireless pc printer to print from my pc laptop? I just got the apple router and a relative connected my new router BUT I need to print from my computer. HELP!! I am a senior citizen.

how can I get my wireless pc printer to print from my pc laptop? I just got the apple router and a relative connected my new router BUT I need to print from my computer. It doesn't print. HELP!! I am a senior citizen.

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 12:16 PM

2 replies

Aug 2, 2015 1:41 PM in response to morrissey43

Since your router comprises the "heart" of your network, changing one often requires that you re-configure every device that connects to it. Apple devices will usually configure themselves automatically, but printers and non-Apple computers will require more effort. Specific instructions will require knowing exactly what model printer and PC you are using.

Apple includes 90 days of complimentary telephone support with nearly all their products. Contact them using the Contact Us link below, and they can probably talk you through it.

Aug 2, 2015 2:07 PM in response to morrissey43

If your printer does support wireless and it is not directly connected to either the PC or the Apple router, then you should be able to use the printer's administrator interface to configure it to join the wireless network provided by your new router.

This interface can either be via directly from the printer's front / side panel or via a web-based interface. What exact brand & model is your printer?

how can I get my wireless pc printer to print from my pc laptop? I just got the apple router and a relative connected my new router BUT I need to print from my computer. HELP!! I am a senior citizen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.