Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i make an appointment at the genius bar?

I can not find the page when you sign-up for an appointment. I only get the self help stuff. I guess I'm not a genius!

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 12:53 PM

2 replies

Aug 2, 2015 1:08 PM in response to georgefromfullerton

You should be able to do it via the store's page : http://www.apple.com/retail/storelist/ - select Genius Bar on the store's page, select the product that you are having a problem with, you are then likely to have to go through a few screens to see if the problem can be solved yourself via one of Apple's help pages (that,I think, is a fairly recent change, I think that you used to be able to go straight to the Genus Bar booking screen) ; if you get a 'topic is not listed' option that might make it quicker to get to the Genius Bar booking screen

Aug 17, 2015 1:35 PM in response to King_Penguin

YES! For some reason, Apple has decided that they don't want ANYone to find the location through which to make an appointment at a Genius Bar. I have spent over an HOUR trying to do same...and using your directions above, tried many times over the weekend...to NO AVAIL! I finally opened up a live chat with Apple, and I am still not certain that the 'person' with whom I was chatting was a human. THEY made an appointment for me through the chat, and told me how sorry they were and how much they understood my frustration. ANYwhere that you click on Genius Bar, it flips you to the 'Get Help Now' section and will NOT transfer you to a Genius Bar booking screen, no matter what you do! UGH! Apple used to have better service than THIS. ***! I am still furious!

how can i make an appointment at the genius bar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.