Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery drain ios 8.4

Is apple going to do anything about all these issues with the 8.4 update? Does anyone have any info at all? My battery life went o **** after the update. All this

has me thinking of returning to Android! Never had issues like this with Android. Apple makes you jump through SO many hoops for any help. I've just about reached my limit. Thanks for any help anyone can give me, it will be much appreciated.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 10:07 AM

Hi, Jimmy.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

Battery life can be difficult to troubleshoot as multiple factors contribute to how long a charge can last. Graphic intensive applications, display brightness, utilizing the GPS feature and data connectivity are just a few of the items that can cause the battery life to decrease rapidly. I would need to know more information about your usage patterns, device type and if Wi-Fi or Bluetooth are enabled to give you and idea on how to maximize battery life. However, here are some tips on how to adjust settings and charge the device that may help.

If you can’t charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Maximizing Battery Life

If you have additional concerns or wish to speak to someone via phone to assist with this issue, you can reach out to us via the link below.

Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2015 10:07 AM in response to Jimmy13441

Hi, Jimmy.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

Battery life can be difficult to troubleshoot as multiple factors contribute to how long a charge can last. Graphic intensive applications, display brightness, utilizing the GPS feature and data connectivity are just a few of the items that can cause the battery life to decrease rapidly. I would need to know more information about your usage patterns, device type and if Wi-Fi or Bluetooth are enabled to give you and idea on how to maximize battery life. However, here are some tips on how to adjust settings and charge the device that may help.

If you can’t charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Maximizing Battery Life

If you have additional concerns or wish to speak to someone via phone to assist with this issue, you can reach out to us via the link below.

Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers

battery drain ios 8.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.