Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change size of the playlist song listing in iTunes 12.2.1.16?

I currently have iTunes 12.2.1.16 and I have noticed that when you create a new playlist the size of the song listing is very big, meaning you can only see 12 songs before having to scroll down to view the rest. In the old iTunes, the listing of the songs were much smaller, so you could see 28 songs.

I have tried going to Preferences to change the "list size" to small, however this only affects the old playlists (created in the old iTunes) and not the new playlists created in 12.2.1.16.

Does anyone know how to adjust the size of the listing so I can easily view more songs? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 2:05 PM

Click on the dropdown at the top right of the iTunes Window and switch from Playlist (which selects the "new style" listing, which I assume is primarily aimed at Apple Music users) to Songs - this will restore the standard listing which is controlled using the list size setting. Unfortunately iTunes 12.2 seems to default to the "dumb-down" Playlist views for new playlists.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2015 2:05 PM in response to vonstaaa

Click on the dropdown at the top right of the iTunes Window and switch from Playlist (which selects the "new style" listing, which I assume is primarily aimed at Apple Music users) to Songs - this will restore the standard listing which is controlled using the list size setting. Unfortunately iTunes 12.2 seems to default to the "dumb-down" Playlist views for new playlists.

How to change size of the playlist song listing in iTunes 12.2.1.16?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.