Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Difficulty accessing all pictures on Iphone 5s

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has come across my problem and knows how to fix it as so far my research as not led me anywhere.

I currently have 5000+ pictures on my IPhone 5s and want to put these on my PC to clear some space on my IPhone. However, when my phone is connected to my PC I can only access about 1000+ pictures and no trace of the other 4000 odd ones.

Has anyone have any idea how and where I can find the others so I can copy them to my PC?

I wasted a day so far trying to solve this and have yet to find the answer.

So far I have updated my IPhone to the latest IOs (didn't make a difference still only the same pictures show up on the PC), backed up my phone trying, and failing, to access the pictures like that, trying to quickly download them all from my Icloud (most frustrating and tedious process ever.. after spending 2 hours and only getting about 500 pictures downloaded I gave up..). So please if anyone out there has any other suggestions or know what to do that would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 2:41 PM

There are no replies.

Difficulty accessing all pictures on Iphone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.