Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is 2 hour battery life even reasonable on the iPod 6?

when I'm gaming I guess that should be expected even though I've seen better in android phones I have everything turned off except for wifi but when I'm just using social networking like Facebook or meet me I get around 3 and a half hours same goes for music and netflix I can watch like 3 and a half episodes I'm dead this is my second replacement cuz of battery life so it can't be a hardware issue cuz I heard apple is perfect so I expect perfect lol so what can I do?

iPod touch, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 2:02 PM

2 replies

Aug 2, 2015 8:05 PM in response to AJ397

olay I followed those steps brightness all the way down was all I had to change I done everything else already now I get 3 hours still not as good as a $50 android phone I have I get 5 hrs with it brightness at 75% and constantly using it I guess I need to just accept the fact this is how Apple is that there's a sacrifice you gotta make making the switch so I thought the iPod could get more guess I was wrong lol oh well

Is 2 hour battery life even reasonable on the iPod 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.