Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 will not update any apps?

I Have had my new iPhone 6 about 2 months and haven't had any issues recently, it popped up I had 7 apps needing updated I tried to update but all that happens is the little circle spins around for awhile then the square stop sign in the middle, and just sits there nothing changes even after a day Of waiting. if I turn my phone off then back on 1 description will come up saying it was unable to purchase the app at this time? I didn't purchase any apps they are all free apps just trying to be updated. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 1:53 PM

7 replies

Aug 2, 2015 2:01 PM in response to Jeepman28

App store considers all updates and free app downloads and paid app downloads as purchases so the term Purchases is not a problem here but failure to complete the purchases is a problem. If restart didn't help, check to see if your Restrictions feature is turned on. Settings > General > Restrictions. If it says "On", tap it, enter the restriction passcode and turn off then try your update again.

iPhone 6 will not update any apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.