Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i transfer text messages from Windows Phone to iPhone

I am trying to switch from my Windows Phone 8.1 to an iPhone 6 and want to transfer my text messages. Is there any way to move your text message history over from Windows Phone to iPhone?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 5:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 5:38 PM

Transferring messages from one platform to another is rather more difficult that you might think. Check with your carrier to see if their stores have a machine to transfer data (common brand is Cellbrite). They have the ability to transfer messages but whether it will work between a Windows phone and an iPhone, I can't say for suer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2015 5:38 PM in response to juliadw

Transferring messages from one platform to another is rather more difficult that you might think. Check with your carrier to see if their stores have a machine to transfer data (common brand is Cellbrite). They have the ability to transfer messages but whether it will work between a Windows phone and an iPhone, I can't say for suer.

how do i transfer text messages from Windows Phone to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.