Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly black off reset

I have iPhone 6 - 64 GB (used 25 GB) with ios 8.4.

Suddenly, in the middle of opening application for example Path, i scrolling timeline of Path, my iPhone suddenly dead (the screen was black, then the apple logo screen came out like the phone reset it its own). That happens too when i open whatsapp and listening a voice message.

I ever tried to reset the phone (from setting and reset all settings) but the problem come again.

please help me and thank you.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 11:10 AM

Hello farfar24,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Since your iPhone is restarting unexpectedly while using Path and WhatsApp, I recommend going through the troubleshooting in the link below.

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Take care.

1 reply

Suddenly black off reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.