Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I restored my iPhone, but I backed it up before I restored it. Some data from the picture/video apps went missing after I (restored) it back into the phone. I accidentally backed it up again. Is there anyway to retrieve the data after a 2nd backup?

I restored my phone to factory settings, but before I did that I backed up my phone to iTunes. I restored everything back into the phone but in some certain picture/video apps, the data was missing. Is there any way I can retrieve my data from my computer. I accidentally re-plugged the phone back into the computer and the iTunes synced itself. I'm thinking that the previous data from before I restored my phone is still inside my computer somewhere? Please tell me there is a way to recover this data from the apps

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4, I updated from IOS 7 to 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 3:57 PM

There are no replies.

I restored my iPhone, but I backed it up before I restored it. Some data from the picture/video apps went missing after I (restored) it back into the phone. I accidentally backed it up again. Is there anyway to retrieve the data after a 2nd backup?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.