Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 5 C using iOS 8.0 showing blank screen when the mail icon is tapped. Unable to access emails. Please help! SOS.

Recently updated my IPhone 5 C to iOS 8.0. Was sending an email with attachments on it. Email would not go. Tried a few times and all of a sudden the screen turned blank. Since then I can't see the mailbox screen, can't see the emails or anything. Tried everything possible but no success so far. Please help. Thanks.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 2:00 PM

1 reply

Aug 4, 2015 10:31 AM in response to sanjaye_29

Hi sanjaye_29,
As I understand, you are trying to send emails but cannot see anything as the screen is blank. Let's see if we can get that working for you again.
I would first start with forcing mail to close. Double tap the home button and swipe up on Mail to close it out. Once you have done that tap on Mail to open it again and you should see everything again.
Force an app to close in iOS
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330

If you are still having issue after this, let me know and I can suggest something else.
Take care

IPhone 5 C using iOS 8.0 showing blank screen when the mail icon is tapped. Unable to access emails. Please help! SOS.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.