Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems Downloading Purchased Album

Hi guys,

I bought the G-A-Y album a few months ago and got a new laptop, so to re-download my music I know what to do. I unhid all of my purchases and downloaded all my songs however there are a few from albums like G-A-Y or EDM Dance Music where the hour long mashup hasn't been downloaded because it's not listed under a specific artist. There's no hidden purchases and nothing left to download, but it shows me I've purchased them so I wondered if anyone knew how to do this? Maybe if I could download the entire album rather than individual artists it would solve the problem.

Thanks

Jamie 😀

Other OS

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 4:01 PM

2 replies

Aug 2, 2015 4:12 PM in response to MrIAmJaymee

If you bought it through iTunes then it should be in your purchase history unless it is a special release type album. I just got done re-doing my music due to the new iTunes BS wiping everything out and ALL of my purchases from iTunes was there. If it was a special edition album that is only sold at certain times, then I am not sure how that is handled. I don't listen to emo-music like that, but I can't see how that would be any different then regular albums.

Problems Downloading Purchased Album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.