Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I made a 32 minute (1080p) wedding video using my iPad (with iMovie) and would like to share it with family through iCloud. How exactly can I do this?

I made a 32 minute (1080p) wedding video using my iPad (with iMovie) and would like to share it with family through iCloud. How exactly can I do this?

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 3:37 PM

1 reply

Aug 4, 2015 11:51 AM in response to GIBiff

Hi GIBiff,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I understand correctly, you would like to know how to share the iMovie project that is on your iPad with your family. Take a look at the article linked below which outlines all of the available options for sharing projects from iMovie for iOS.

iMovie for iOS (iPhone, iPod touch): Use iMovie Theater

Share a movie or trailer

You can share a movie or trailer from the Theater as long as the movie or trailer is on your device. If the movie poster appears in the Theater with an empty cloud icon User uploaded file, you need to download the movie to your device first.

1. In the Theater, tap a movie or trailer to see more details.

2. Tap the Share button User uploaded file.

3. Do any of the following:

To learn how to customize the items in the share menu, see Customize sharing options.

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.