Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

installed itunes on my Lenovo Yoga 3, found previous downloads in the cloud and uploaded some CDs BUT can't get any volume when I try to play stuff - either thru laptop or thru a bluetooth speaker. I can see the music is playing but no sound comes ou

why can't I hear what I've downloaded from iTunes on my (non-Apple) laptop?

null-OTHER, Lenovo yoga 3 laptop & windows 8.1

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 5:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 12:44 PM

Hey lydia@bello,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

So when you play any music, either downloaded or imported from CD, the song progress bar moves but you don't hear anything.

Please check this out, iTunes 12 for Windows: If you have trouble playing music or other audio

Note the top section is "If the progress bar at the top of the iTunes window is moving, but you don’t hear anything".

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2015 12:44 PM in response to lydia@bello

Hey lydia@bello,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

So when you play any music, either downloaded or imported from CD, the song progress bar moves but you don't hear anything.

Please check this out, iTunes 12 for Windows: If you have trouble playing music or other audio

Note the top section is "If the progress bar at the top of the iTunes window is moving, but you don’t hear anything".

Take care.

installed itunes on my Lenovo Yoga 3, found previous downloads in the cloud and uploaded some CDs BUT can't get any volume when I try to play stuff - either thru laptop or thru a bluetooth speaker. I can see the music is playing but no sound comes ou

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.