Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, music I have been purchasing on iTunes on my PC is not uploading to the iCloud. How can I change this so that it does?

Whenever I purchase music on my iPod it automatically loads onto the iCloud. Whenever I purchase music on iTunes from my computer, it does not. I want to know how to fix this.

PC-OTHER, Other OS, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 5:27 PM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2015 11:18 PM in response to nyxhaneule

You can't upload music to the cloud (unless you've subscribed to iTunes Match), they should automatically show in the cloud for redownloading on your other devices/computers as long as the rights-holder doesn't remove them from your country's store and you don't move countries. If they aren't showing in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app on your iPod for redownloading on it then have you tried logging out and back into your account on the iPod (tap on your id at the bottom of the Featured tab in the iTunes store app and log out and in) ? And check to see if they are hidden from the cloud : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Hi, music I have been purchasing on iTunes on my PC is not uploading to the iCloud. How can I change this so that it does?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.