Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snapchat says I have no internet connection when I do

Help!!!

OK so a few days ago I log out of my Snapchat and then when I trying to log back in it said that there was no connection to the internet and I needed to connect to the Internet but I had full bars of Internet I've restarted my phone and also I'v restarted the network settings and I just don't know what to do I've emailed Snapchat but nothing they have suggested has helped also my twitters not letting me see the peoples bios or there tweets and yes the date and time is correct .

Please help

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4, 64GB

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 9:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2017 1:20 PM

I’m having the same problem. I don’t have a vpn on and it still doesn’t work. I’ve tried resetting my phone. Resetting network settings, restarting the app, logging out of it, deleting it and nothing is working and idk what to do

10 replies

Aug 3, 2015 1:03 AM in response to Ericafromlakeville

Does the phone connect to the internet via wifi?

On a phone you can select what apps you allow to use your cellular connection for internet connectivity.

Does Safari work via wifi?

Try when connected to another wifi network?

Does SnapChat work via cellular connection?

Try deleting and reinstalling the SnapChat

This is the iPod touch forum. I requested your posted be moved to the iPhone forum

Snapchat says I have no internet connection when I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.