Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting "X-Apple-AMD-Action_message" message! What do I do???

When I try to download a game I get a message that says "X-Apple-AMD-Action_message". I logged out of my iTunes account, thinking it would help, and when I tried to log back in I get that message again. What do I do???

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 6:35 PM

6 replies

Aug 3, 2015 9:51 PM in response to CJKuzdal

i just found this on anoth search and tried it and it ended up fixing the problem for me, hope this helps! "Sign out of iTunes & App Store under settings. Close App Store, Close itunes, Sign out of Music and close the app. Then switch off the device entirely just to be sure. Wait a couple of minutes not to jinx anything. Then turn on your device. Go directly and open only the MUSIC app by hitting that new problematic new music icon. Sign into your Apple account from MUSIC. Once signed in, you can go to settings to check under iTunes & App Store and you should be signed in. Did all this while on hold with the apple technician and by the time he got back to me, managed to give him the solution."

I keep getting "X-Apple-AMD-Action_message" message! What do I do???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.