Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new Samsung TV and had to buy a new remote for the apple tv. Nothing shows up on my Samsung TV and the Apple TV is connected to the HDMI 1 input. The light blinks when I point the remote to the Apple TV but none of my programs show on m

I bought a Samsung Smart TV and I had to replace my Apple TV remote. So, when I tried to set up the Apple TV witih the remote, the only thing that shows are the pictures that come with the program. I cannot get my TV shows to come on to the screen of my Samsung TV. Nothing pops up for the Apple TV except those generic animals. How do I get the Apple TV to work with my new remote.

iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 7:38 PM

2 replies

I bought a new Samsung TV and had to buy a new remote for the apple tv. Nothing shows up on my Samsung TV and the Apple TV is connected to the HDMI 1 input. The light blinks when I point the remote to the Apple TV but none of my programs show on m

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.