Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question removed

Hello,

can anyone please explain me why my question "Why can I not send a message from Mail to the address <webmaster@stopfkuchen.team> was removed? The mail I got says "because it contained information about beta software available only to Registered Apple Developers", but where in this question is any information about beta software?

I would like to understand what hase happened.

Thank you very much indeed for any answer.

Sincerely

Peter Weber

Apple Mail-OTHER, Other OS, OS 10.10.5

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 12:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 12:42 AM

No-one here can answer your question because even if they knew, to do so may well refer to the beta software you have been told is not for discussion. I will refer this post back to the hosts, but don't be surprised if it is removed.

2 replies

Aug 3, 2015 9:32 AM in response to epweber

I think there is some "letter of the law" at work here... and it may be a wonder that this thread is not removed as well.

Any issue, large or small, while running Beta OSX version may be considered to fall under the Beta Software Terms of Use.

You have "... OS 10.10.5 " in your Product Info that auto-populates at the bottom of your original post's body text

User uploaded file

A VERY Good Idea might be to remove that little tidbit by editing it on Your Profile Page - for your convenience click HERE - the Product Info is bottom left

Question removed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.