Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps not downloading phone not starting up

I had the problem where the app was stuck and it wont download or let you download any other apps, and I saw someones suggestion to reset the settings and that that might help so I did that and it downloaded it then it went to another downloading apple logo downloading screen but now its stuck. I've been trying to restart it for at least thirty minutes and everytime I restart it, it goes back to that apple logo and frozen downloading sequence. Any thoughts on what to do?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 8:23 PM

1 reply

Aug 4, 2015 2:20 PM in response to lukebutler___

Hi lukebutler___,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like you tried to update the iOS, but now the iPhone will not load past the Apple logo. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers

Apps not downloading phone not starting up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.