Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a iphone 5c says disable and to connect to itunes is there a way to enable ot with out a computer i dont have one

i dont have a computer is there any way to reset a iphone 5c with out oneone when it says disabled connect to itunes..

iPhone 5c, iOS 7, null

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 8:08 PM

1 reply

Aug 4, 2015 2:16 PM in response to randi2015

Hello randi2015,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If I understand your post correctly, your iPhone is displaying that it is disabled and needs to be connected to iTunes. Does the display look like this?

User uploaded file

If so, then that indicates your iPhone is in recovery mode and will have to be plugged into a computer with iTunes installed in order to restore it. If that's not the case, then you might be able to erase your device by using Find My iPhone:

Erase using Find my iPhone

If you enabled Find My iPhone through iCloud, you can use it to erase your device.

1. Go to icloud.com/find.
  2. If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
  4. Select the device you want to erase.
  5. Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.
  6. Now you can either restore from a backup or set up as new.

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Have a good one.

i have a iphone 5c says disable and to connect to itunes is there a way to enable ot with out a computer i dont have one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.