Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone frozen at silver icon alternating w blue screen, didn't back up data - help?!

White apple logo alternating w blue screen is stuck - phone worked last night - ran out of charge right before I went to sleep. Partially charged in morning and when I went to text, found the above. TRIED ALL - can't update using Itunes - error 9 msg - tried to do home and power buttons and even tried the volume up trick (not sure -- does that ACTUALLY work to reboot? didn't work for me. :-( I don't want to lose my data - pics, video, notes, etc. Is there ANYTHING I CAN AT LEAST TO TO SAVE THE DATA BEFORE COMPLETE restart/restore? Sorry for caps, but have been trying for last 48 hrs non-stop - haven't even slept - I am besides myself. Attempts to contact Apple via chat and phone yielded NO help (and that would be an understatement). Please, any advice?? Thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 10:11 PM

There are no replies.

Phone frozen at silver icon alternating w blue screen, didn't back up data - help?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.