Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just authorized a new computer. How do I export all my purchased music to my new library. Only letting me do one song at a time

Just authorized a new computer. How do I export all my purchased music to my new library. Only letting me do one song at a time

null-OTHER, Windows Vista

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 4:37 AM

2 replies

Aug 3, 2015 6:30 AM in response to roaminggnome

Hi All,

Thank you for your response. To clarify: got rid of my old computer; did not de-authorize; authorized my new computer for my iTunes purchases (400ish songs); states no songs are in my library; can only download one song at a time to my library from my "purchases". Want to download all my songs/albums purchases at once.

Process I'm using:

- connecting to iTunes store; going to accounts; asks me to verify using my login & password; downloads just one song at a time even though I press "download all" at the bottom (right corner) of my computer screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.