Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes cloud music on iPhone?

before the music app included Apple music, there was a setting on settings that let you view your whole iTunes library and then download songs by pressing the cloud by them in music. now that option is gone from settings. I would like to be able to see my entire iTunes library from the cloud to be able to download certain songs onto my phone, and then turn it off. Is there any way to do this with the new version? Thank you.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 3:57 AM

1 reply

Aug 3, 2015 6:43 AM in response to parkerb99

You can see what music that you have available in the cloud for redownloading in the Purchased tab (via the More tab) in the iTunes store app.

The Settings > Music > include Music Library setting will show your cloud music in the Music app, but I don't think that it will let you download things - it also messed up (replaced) my artwork for my synced music when I tried turning it 'on', and had to resync to get my artwork back.

iTunes cloud music on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.