Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need help

i bought something on the appstore recently and i dont have a credit card because i am just 16 and i havent dealt with this sort of things,i have a small visa prepaid card that should work just fine, but then i bought a game and now i cant update or download anything on my phone because of a verification error, even though i had money still in the card, even after the purchase, so i call apple support and they say that i need to pay $150 for them to get it fixed, and i am sorry, but that is completely unfair and a huge scam, because why am i gonna pay for something that wasnt even my fault so that you can fix your mistake, so anyways im not going to pay that type of money because i cant afford it and its complete crap, so if someone could give me a solution to my problem without me having to pay, pls tell me

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 6:17 AM

1 reply

Aug 3, 2015 6:57 AM in response to HiddenBeast21

I would first of all report this to reportphishing@apple.com

Second, could there possibly be insufficient funds, incorrect billing address? Definitely contact 800-275-2273 which is a direct line to Applecare for more help.

Double check the information provided when purchasing the app. 150 dollars definitely sounds like a scam to me unless you purchased 150 dollars worth of Apps.

i need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.