Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is syncing (4S) with outlook(2007) bidirectional

Want to sync and iphone 4S which has all my contacts with outlook 2007 running on a Windows 7 SP1 machine which I had to wipe clean from a nasty virus. What is the direction of data flow unidirectional or bi directional? In other words will my contacts on the iphone copy onto outlook or will they be erased.

iPhone 4S, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 6:25 AM

2 replies

Aug 5, 2015 6:22 AM in response to Louie65

Hi,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you want to sync contacts from your phone to Outlook via iTunes. The steps in the article below will walk you through the process of manually syncing your contact data with your computer. These steps will only work if you are not using an over-the-air personal information manager like iCloud. Also, please select the option to Merge if you receive this prompt when syncing contact data via iTunes.

iTunes 12 for Windows: Sync contacts, calendars, and other info with iPod, iPhone, or iPad

Cheers

Is syncing (4S) with outlook(2007) bidirectional

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.