Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete projects without deleting from shared.

I have uploaded a few projects on my Macbook Air, edited the pictures and uploaded to both Facebook and Smugmug. These now appear as shared underneath icloud. I have exported the projects from the Macbook to my main MacPro Aperture library and was just in the process of deleting from my Macbook when I get the warning that these will delete from the shared Facebook and Smugmug albums also. Is there anyway I can delete these projects on the Macbook and keep them on Facebook, Smugmug. I realise now I should have done the editing on the Mac Pro and shared from there though I wanted to get these uploaded on the go.

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 6:35 AM

1 reply

Aug 3, 2015 7:15 AM in response to roblister

After reading further it looks like this isn't something that can easily be done. As I dont wish to edit the pictures that are on the online albums any further, would it be possible to break the link between Aperture and Facebook, Smugmug without loosing anything. I can then happily remove them from my Macbook as they are in effect just duplicates now of my main Mac Pro aperture setup.

How to delete projects without deleting from shared.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.