Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2009 imac, os x 10.6.8. Outlook will not let me attach any documents to email. Any help please?

Hi, I have an Imac 2009, running osx 10.6.8. Yes, I know it's old. Outlook will not let me attach any size documents to my emails. It keeps telling me I have exceeded the attachment limit size, even when it was 850kb. I can send written emails and receive emails with large attachments.

Everything was working great with hotmail and I'm pretty sure things were working ok with outlook for a start.

I log onto my outlook account through safari browser. I do not use my mail app to send or receive any emails. It's not setup. I do not have outlook downloaded on my imac.

I have just bought a new windows laptop, which can send large attachment through outlook fine, but I like my old imac and love it as my desktop and wish to keep using it.

Can someone please help me get a bit longer out of my old desktop??

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 6:49 AM

2 replies

2009 imac, os x 10.6.8. Outlook will not let me attach any documents to email. Any help please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.