Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Parallel traffic(voice and data?)

A would ask somebody, whether iPhone is able provide parallel data transfer/communication. In example:

I use waze application(navigation system). When I receive call, it seem that waze stop communicate and I did not receive new information and waze do not recalculate the best way. I use iPhone 5S. When I stop voice call, waze show error message"any data connection", it take couple of second(20-120), after reconecction waze continue in normal state... Is it feature of waze? Or feature of iPhone. Or if I do voice call, is it impossible that waze communicate with server in parallel? During voice call is waze running, but it seems like sleeping mode without communication with server.

Thank you for help, explanation in advance!

Juraj

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 7:57 AM

2 replies

Parallel traffic(voice and data?)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.