Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calender does not synch events older than 1 month on iPhone 6

I tried to synch Calendar events older than one month by changing the Synch value in the Settings App on my iPhone 6 (iOs 8.4 12h143) to three months, but the events older than one month don't appear on my iPhone. The weird thing, is that when I try the same setting change on my iPad (third genegarion also iOS, 8.4 12h143), events appears immediately. Am I the only one having this problem ?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 10:12 AM

1 reply

Aug 3, 2015 11:01 AM in response to Eric Michon

Well, with 900 million users you are probably not the only one with this problem, but I haven't seen many other posts about it. Go to Settings/Mail,Contacts,Calendars, scroll down to Calendars and tap Sync. I assume this is the setting you are changing. Change it to something different from one it is, then change it to three months (I have mine set to All Events, and I have entries back to 1998). Sometimes changing a setting and changing it back will wake it up. Then wait long enough for the entries to sync. And, if you are not connected to WiFi make sure Calendars is enabled under Settings/Cellular.

Calender does not synch events older than 1 month on iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.