Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded an app for video downloading from YouTube to my iPad Air2. It is not permitting me to dcwnload though it allows playing the videos. The message is prohibited as per YouTube policy. In IPad3 the same app able to down.

Video downloader not permitting download in iPad Air 2.

iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular, iOS 8.3

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 8:32 AM

6 replies

Aug 3, 2015 12:20 PM in response to SMaya

Which app is it, and what does its description page in the store say about the ability to download content from YouTube in it ?

The actual downloaded files won't be copied when you sync an app to a device (unless the app has the ability to store content in the cloud), you would either need to copy the files from the app on the first iPad to your computer and then from your computer to the app on the second iPad (assuming that the app supports both of those functions), or backup the first iPad and restore that backup onto the second iPad (which will overwrite that iPad's current contents).

Aug 3, 2015 12:53 PM in response to King_Penguin

I downloaded an app for video downloading from YouTube to my iPad Air2. It is not permitting me to dcwnload though it allows playing the videos. The message is prohibited as per YouTube policy. In IPad3 the same app able to down.

The app I'm trying to use is Appsneon. Though the front page does not talk about youtube the same app in iPad3 was ddownloading youtube files.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.