Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone won't activate after an update?

So, I've looked at some replies for other people, but I never jailbroken or did anything to my phone it is completely normal. I put my phone on the carger and went to sleep. The next day which is today my birthday, lol, I opened it and it said 100% but it said "Update completed" and to activate it. It did this yesterday, but it worked when i clicked activate, it opened my phone. Now, today it says the server is temporarily unavailable. I try on iTunes, and it still says cannot activate. I'm really sad about this because since its my birthday people are texting me a a lot and posting stuff, and I'm going somewhere so. But, it ***** in general to have your phone not work. So PLEASE HELP ME AND THANK YOU. ( i also didn't update my software it's ios 8.0.2 or like the one before the most latest. I didnt do anything with my phone, I just put it on the charger and did nothing like I always do).

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 9:01 AM

1 reply

My phone won't activate after an update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.