Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud works on Mac but not on iPad or iphone

IiCloud works on Mac but not on iPad or iPhone? Can you help?

iMac, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 9:55 AM

8 replies

Aug 3, 2015 3:44 PM in response to Winston Churchill

Sorry about that. I have a Mac 21.5 Desktop computer. I am able to use the iCloud on the iMac but on my iPad Air2 and iPhone 6+, I can't get it to work. I can't get it to set up. The iCloud support page (Set up iCloud on all your devices). I followed the instructions and made sure all the devices are up to date. iCloud is turned on on all devices and they are sign in to the same account. Using Safari, i try to go to iCloud.com and it takes me to iCloud page. Set up iCloud on this device page/open find my iPhone/OpenFind My Friends. I push set up iCloud on this device and back to the iCloud support page I go? Help!!! What am I missing?

Aug 5, 2015 1:30 AM in response to kayfromsandy

You access iCloud from a mobile device through the appropriate app, so if you want to see your photos you use your photos app and you can see what's in the cloud from there, same with (say) pages, you access your documents through the pages app on the device. You don't access them as you would in the finder on a Mac or through the iCloud.com web interface.

Aug 9, 2015 9:24 AM in response to kayfromsandy

sorry, one more question, please? You said through the app I should be able to see the photos. I assume in photo at the bottom there is photos, shared, albums and is that where I would find them? When I push shared, there are a few albums but not the one that are in the clouds. There isn't any special album that I can find to see them. Each time I push the icon in my favorite for iCloud photos, it sends me back to the setup page. How do I see them for my iPad?

THank you.

iCloud works on Mac but not on iPad or iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.