Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update Iwork 08 on my new Imac5

I have recently upgraded my Imac to a new Imac5 and was preciously using Iwork08, which has now been reinstalled on the new Imac5 with the original disk.

I now discover that Pages or Numbers won't work so I guess I need to upgrade to Iwork09... is this possible via the App store or do i need to purchase the Iwork09

app.

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 10:49 AM

4 replies

Aug 3, 2015 10:59 AM in response to Penny Furseman

iWork 09i is no longer available from Apple; however, the retail version can still be purchased from online resellers such as Amazon, ebay, etc.

I don't know what an imac5 is - can you be more specific about the model/year? And, which OS version is it running? The current Yosemite includes both Pages and Numbers as separate apps.

Aug 3, 2015 11:25 AM in response to Penny Furseman

Check your Applications folder for Pages and/or Numbers - if they are not included, then check your Purchases and Updates at the app store, but I don't believe those two became part of the OS until later.

If you want iWokr 09, then yes, you will need to purchase it from an online reseller. Be careful that the seller actually offers the retail disk (rather than an illegal download).

Update Iwork 08 on my new Imac5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.