Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i received a (fraudulent?) email: "You have not responded to our previous requests, and now we have to inform you under our terms and conditions this is the last message to notify you as of 01 - August - 2015 that you have not yet updated your iCloud

I received an email today (fraudulent?):

"You have not responded to our previous requests, and now we have to inform you under our terms and conditions this is the last message to notify you as of 01 - August - 2015 that you have not yet updated your iCloud ID information. Under "Know your Customer (KYC)" legal ruling Apple Inc is required by law to perform a validation of your information, failure to complete this validation will end in deletion of your Apple ID within the next two working business days.

To prevent the termination of your iCloud proceed to continue to your iCloud ID profile page before the deadline.

Your Ticket ID: #________

Sincerely,

Apple Guru"

Is this spam??

thanks

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 10:34 AM

1 reply

i received a (fraudulent?) email: "You have not responded to our previous requests, and now we have to inform you under our terms and conditions this is the last message to notify you as of 01 - August - 2015 that you have not yet updated your iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.