Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error playing youtube video

On my wife's iPhone 6, she gets the error message "An error occurred. Please try again later" when trying to play Youtube videos from Facebook. If I do a reset, she can play the videos for about a day and then the problem comes back. I have the same iPhone 6 (except I have many more apps installed) and everything works fine on my phone. What could be causing this problem to come back?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 11:43 AM

2 replies

Aug 3, 2015 12:02 PM in response to kenrbnsn

Dear, Kenrbnsn,

The best and most likely reason for the "An error occurred. Please try again later" notification is that your wife somehow has little connection with your internet. When that is not the case, I have to admit, the YouTube application for iPhone is very, very bugy. I watch tons of series on my iPhone or videos from FaceBook and 4/10 times I also get the "An error occurred. Please try again later" error.

It's a shame but you cannot do anything about it.

Standby for some updates, the couple weeks and hope that the problems are being fixed.

I hope this answered your question.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

DuoDemons

error playing youtube video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.